Welcome to the web page of the International Symposium on Electrokinetic Phenomena. The ELKIN is a forum for the discussion of new advances in theoretical and applied electrokinetics. The conference is held biannual inside and outside Europe. Although electrokinetics is and remains the central theme of the meetings, the emphasis may change from one meeting to the other.
Topics covered by the symposia include:
- basic principles of electrokinetic phenomena
- molecular theories
- electrokinetics of complex surfaces
- electrokinetics of low dielectric fluids
- advanced instrumentation and methods
- electrokinetic self-assembly
- charge regulation, binding, and electrokinetics in living matter
- electrokinetics in bioanalytical applications and bioseparation
- environmental electrokinetics
The International Symposium on Electrokinetic Phenomena 2019 (ELKIN 13) will take place from June 12 - 14, 2019 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA. Please click here to go to the conference homepage.